Ilya Movshovich is well known for his work in founding, mentoring, and advising a variety of startup companies.
Throughout his professional career, Ilya Movshovich has gained extensive experience in many industries and business tactics. As an enthusiastic and goal driven entrepreneurial professional, Ilya Movshovich has leveraged his innovative business development and problem solving skills to guide startup companies and their founders to great success and growth.
Over the course of his career, Ilya Movshovich has demonstrated exceptional knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Negotiation and Problem Resolution Qualifications
- Strategic Thinking
- Creative, Outside of the Box Thinking
Under his many roles with a variety of startup companies, Ilya has focused largely on company growth, partnerships, and customer acquisition. He is able to use his skills and experience in a customized way that matches the values, goals, and ideology of each company he works with.
In the startup world, it is all about looking at real life problems and developing ways to fix them or make them easier, more affordable, convenient, or more accessible. Ilya Movshovich finds this to be an exciting and challenging career path that he loves more and more each day.
Some of the startup companies Ilya Movshovich has worked with with great success include:
- Comet Transportation Lab – Mentor
One part VC firm, one part research lab
- Bluegogo – VP of U.S. Operations
On-demand, dockless bicycle sharing
- Plug & Ride – Advisor
Carpool/ride sharing app
- Pacific Community Ventures – Advisor
nonprofit community development financial institution for small businesses
- CARMAnation – Co-Founder, CEO, Board Member
Airbnb for parking
- TruckerPath – VP of Growth and Partnerships Consultant
Uber for trucking
- Posit Science – Head of Sales and Corporate Business Development
- Medallion Media – Jr. Account Executive