If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, but don’t know where to even begin, the process of going from where you are to a successful business owner can seem impossible. However, if you break it down into several steps, suddenly it becomes much simpler. That’s not to say it will be easy, but knowing the steps can set you on the path to success.
Ilya Movshovich’s entrepreneurial spirit has helped him find great success in his professional career. From CEO to business consultant, he has worked in a variety of industries and taken on numerous leadership roles. Today he shares the 7 steps to becoming an entrepreneur.
- Business Idea – this is the initial planning stage where you figure out what you actually want your business to be.
- Product/Service Development – this is the stage where you make or acquire your product or figure out how to provide a service.
- Product/Service Validation – this is where you first begin to sell your product or service and find out through experience what the demand is.
- Business Plan – this is where you work out all of the details and develop a strategy moving forward.
- Find Funding – whether you are self-funded, trying to take out a business loan, or looking for investors, you need to find money to launch your business.
- Business Launch – this will look different depending on what type of business you are running.
- Business Management – the hard work isn’t over yet! You’ve launched your business, but will it be successful?
Leave a Reply